Hey BH, I want to hang a pendant light but the light I have doesn't have a 'hangy bit' (you can tell I'm no interior designer!). It's currently just a flat light in the ceiling. Do I have to get an electrician in to do that kind of thing?
Katy, get an electrician! And even then, secure the pendant light with a safety wire. Trust me. I spent a couple of hundred on a lovely glass pendant, and it smashed to pieces, narrowly missing my pet turtle (he wasn't quick enough to get out the way). :)
Working as an interior designer you tend to live and breathe habitats (or is that just me!). Whether you are creating or experiencing them. So these are my notes from the field! Discoveries, thoughts and inspiration!
2 comments:
Hey BH, I want to hang a pendant light but the light I have doesn't have a 'hangy bit' (you can tell I'm no interior designer!). It's currently just a flat light in the ceiling. Do I have to get an electrician in to do that kind of thing?
Katy, get an electrician! And even then, secure the pendant light with a safety wire. Trust me. I spent a couple of hundred on a lovely glass pendant, and it smashed to pieces, narrowly missing my pet turtle (he wasn't quick enough to get out the way). :)
Post a Comment