This range was released back in 2008 at the Milan Furniture Show, but I had to mention them, even if it is a few years late! Designed by the super talented and prolific designer Patricia Urquiola, these creations remind me of the 70's string art that my grandmother had (and I always loved!). These stylish seat versions are available for indoors and out. It's hard to decide, neutrals or colour?! Friday, May 14, 2010
tropicalia fever
This range was released back in 2008 at the Milan Furniture Show, but I had to mention them, even if it is a few years late! Designed by the super talented and prolific designer Patricia Urquiola, these creations remind me of the 70's string art that my grandmother had (and I always loved!). These stylish seat versions are available for indoors and out. It's hard to decide, neutrals or colour?! 


No comments:
Post a Comment